Seeking: Senior Men's Coach

Seeking: Senior Men's Coach

The Collegians Football Club (CFC) is seeking applications for the position of Senior Men’s Coach in the Premier division of the Victorian Amateur Football Association (VAFA).

The CFC is a foundation club of the VAFA, established in 1892. The club is a highly respected organisation in the VAFA competition and has participated in six Premier Grand Finals over the last decade.  The club believes it will strongly push for further premierships over the next few years.

CFC is located at the Harry Trott oval in Albert Park, enabling access to excellent facilities. These include playing surface, lighting, club rooms, weights room and function room all year. Access to the outstanding facilities at Wesley College is also available 

Applicants for the senior coaching role should be able to demonstrate the following:

• A passion for driving a fun, strong and inclusive club culture across all teams
  • A well-developed game plan to be implemented with a clear and consistent approach
  • A structured, organised and disciplined approach to both training sessions and games
  • A strong educator who is an excellent communicator both on and off the field, who values player/personal development

Both experienced coaches and aspiring coaches, who have recent strong playing experience, are encouraged to apply. 

For further information regarding specific questions, please contact Mark Hibbins via email.

To apply for the position, please provide a cover letter and resume, outlining your experience, to the Co-President Mark Hibbins via email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. by the COB, Friday 17 August 2020.

Facebook Feed