Round Ten Review

Round Ten Review

2 FROM 2 AT THE TROTT

After a sensational day at the Trott last Sunday with our music friends, it was back to business this week. The Senior and Development boys played their hearts out to post two really hard-fought wins over Old Brighton.

Our Mid-Season Lunch was well attended. We heard a great mid-season review from Nick Roach on the boys’ program and Hibbo then gave a review of where the women’s program is currently situated.

Hibbo then spoke about the club as a whole and the terrific work that has happened at the facility since last year. Upgrades to the change rooms, new fridges, new ovens and some gym equipment are just a few of the things that have been happening at the club in the first six months of this year.

The launch of The Collegians Future Fund has been very successful and, in just over a month, we have raised over $40,000 with the OWCA to match $20,000 of that as well. So, the fund currently stands at $60,600. There is still time to make a tax deductible donation before Friday to get the tax deduction in this financial year.

The girls had a bye this week end whilst the Unders played under lights at the Trott Friday night. They came up against a very good Mazenod outfit and were well beaten. It was great to see a few of the Unders and Women come down for lunch on Saturday and then support the Men’s Seniors.

The Thirds lost to Scotch but, compared to last time Scotch beat them, we have improved by about 8 goals so there is still hope to register another win shortly.

This week we have a few players missing as we take on Carey at Carey, Bulleen for the boys and St Bede’s at St Bede’s, for the girls.

See you at the footy,

Rocket & Hibbo

Image

COLLEGIANS FOOTBALL CLUB FUTURE FUND

AND

1892 BEQUEST SOCIETY

Last chance to make a tax-deductable donation before June 30th 2019

through the Australian Sports Foundation.

The Collegians Football Club Future Fund has been established to underpin the long-term financial stability of this Great Football Club with donations and bequests feeding into a dedicated trust fund.

The Club is seeking to raise $500,000 as quickly as possible.

It has the long-term goal of raising $1,000,000

by 2042, the club’s 150th Anniversary.

THE COLLEGIANS FOOTBALL CLUB WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE FOLLOWING FOR THEIR CONTRIBUTION TO THE

COLLEGIANS FOOTBALL CLUB FUTURE FUND

• Lois Bell
  • John Etherington
  • Geoff Hibbins Estate (Founding Donor)
  • Mark Hibbins
  • John Hicks                                               CURRENT TOTAL: $60,600
  • Ed Johnson
  • Trevor Lands
  • Rod Nancarrow
  • Frank Opray
  • Bruce Stewart
  • Chris Warner
  • Old Wesley Collegians Association

To ensure tax-deductibility before June 30th please make your donation by tomorrow - Wednesday June 26th by 5pm

Or Call Mark Hibbins to discuss – 0409 406 442

GO LIONS!

Image

Facebook Feed