Round Fifteen Review

Round Fifteen Review

Image

Dear [[Firstname]],

Presidents' Raffle

In 2018 you, along with over 265 other Collegians, purchased tickets for our

Presidents' Raffle. Our target this year is 300!  

With our soft launch last week, we have already sold 15 tickets. Now it is time to buy, buy, buy!

Whilst this is a major fundraiser for the club, it is also a great night and the reverse draw keeps everyone interested. 

The 2019 Presidents' Raffle draw will take place on Saturday August 24th after we take on De La Salle at the Trott. A massive day with a spot in finals on the line and a lunch upstairs to begin the day. 

We want to continue to be the premier club in the division and be playing finals footy every year, so we need to ensure the ongoing financial security of the club.  It is imperative that we sell 300 tickets for this year’s raffle.

Drinks and finger food will be provided to all ticket holders between 5.30pm and 7.30pm.

Tickets are $100 with a major prize of up to $5,000.   

The final figure will be dependent on ticket sales.  

The more tickets you have, the more chances to win and the greater the prize pool. 

Make sure you don't miss out on the opportunity to be involved again in 2019.

Click on the link below and book your tickets for the 2019 Presidents' Raffle or

contact Greg Tregear at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..">This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

MILESTONES ACHIEVED

Congratulations to all five players on achieving their individual milestones on Saturday.

Trent Zimbachs 250 games, Sam Cutts 200 games, Sam Hibbins 150 games and Harrison Butters and Eddie Rice on 100 games.

Trent is only one of about 6 or 7 we believe to pass the 250 game tally for Collegians and Sam Cutts joins many illustrious names to go past 200 games. Sam, Harrison and Eddie all show signs of playing at least 200 games, if not more, for this great club.

On field it was disappointing not be able to sing the song for these players on Saturday, with all teams losing. The loss in the Seniors, means we drop out of the four so now must win at least 2 of the next 3 games to claim a spot in the finals. Credit to Uni Blues who really came to play on Saturday and the burst of goals just prior to half time really put us behind the eight ball in the second half. We had been really very good up to the 25-minute mark of the second quarter, but not so after that.

Whilst our reduced depth is showing up in the Development, Thirds and Under 19 teams, at least we can always say, no matter the score line, these players are giving their all. The spirit showed by these sides, when wins are pretty few and far between, has been terrific and all players are to be congratulated for still wearing the Collegians jumper with pride and making sure they always represent the club well.

We have launched the Presidents Raffle on Saturday and are needing the support from all of our members and supporters to buy raffle tickets and help with the financial viability of the club.

This Presidents' Raffle is vital to our bottom line and the reverse draw of numbers will occur in the clubrooms after the De La Salle game on Saturday 24th August.

So please make sure you get online and buy your tickets by 24th August to be in the draw to win cash prizes.

See you at the footy,

Rocket & Hibbo

Image
Image

Image

FINAL HOME LUNCH FOR 2019!  

Saturday 24 August.

Book now to ensure you don’t miss out.

Collegians Golf Day

With under two weeks now until the golf day, we need to finalise numbers. Please email or call Michael Dockery on 0433 400 485 or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to book in. The day will be on Friday the 16th of August, to be played down at the Woodlands Golf Club. With the format yet to be confirmed, it will be an 8:30am start, ARRIVE 7:30AM with the Woodlands Golf Club providing breakfast, your round and a BBQ with drinks to follow. As always, there will be prizes for whoever finishes first, second, third, nearest to the pin and longest drive. This year we are offering a great discount if you book as a group of four instead of individually. Make sure to book now to secure your spot on the first tee!

Image

GO LIONS!

Image

Facebook Chatter

Collegians Football Club 

Facebook Feed