Donations

TAX DEDUCTABLE DONATIONS

Tax Deductible Donations to Support the Collegians Football Club

Collegians Football Club is working hard to upgrade our equipment and has registered the ‘Collegians Football Club Sports Equipment Project’ with the Australian Sports Foundation to assist us with these much needed purchases. Through this arrangement donations to the ASF are tax deductible. This is a great way to contribute to the improvement of the Club and receive a tax deduction for your donation.

The Australian Sports Foundation Ltd. (ASF) was established by the Australian Government to assist organisations in raising funds through donations for the development of sport in Australia. In accordance with the ASF’s listing in the Income Tax Assessment Act (1997) (div 30, S 30-90), donations of $2 or more to the ASF are tax deductible.

Donors must contribute unconditionally to the ASF, however their structure makes it possible for you to nominate a preferred beneficiary for your donation, in this case the Collegians Football Club Sports Equipment project. All grants issued to Collegians Football Club will be used to improve the quality and quantity of equipment at the Club, including gymnasium and sporting equipment.

Donations can be made by cash, cheque (made payable to the ASF) or credit card. Any contribution is valued, whatever the amount and the ASF will issue an official receipt to substantiate your taxation claim.

Anybody wishing to make a donation to the ASF should see our Secretary, Rod Nancarrow, who will provide a donation form, or optionally you can download and print a form here. This form needs to be completed, signed and returned to the address provided on the top of the form.

We thank all donors and sponsors for their generosity to date, and look forward to future donors getting behind this initiative to improve the Club’s position.

Twitter Feed

Facebook Feed

Our Instagram